Saturday, October 18, 2008

I promise....

Hi, Darren here.

I promise... that I'll get jane to write some stuff (tonight hopefully) about the next leg of our trip after the last post we made. I've been staying up until midnight or 1am to get my video blogs up on here (it takes ages), and I just haven't had the time to sit here typing as well. (see how good I am to all of you? even missing out on sleep so you can all see what we've been doing!)

I don't mind though... I wish I had more spare hours to put up ALL the videos, photos and writings about where we've been so far. I'm doing my best to catch it up though. (we're about to leave Arizona for Las Vegas)

I get the feeling that some of the final ones will be put up once we're back home.... but I'll see if I can get us caught up ;)

Anyway... I need to get off here, we're about to pack up from Williams, AZ and drive through the Valley of Fire to Las Vegas... speak to you soon!

Darren
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darren and Jane, it is fantastic watching the videos and reading these blogs. It really is a great way to chronicle your journey across America. You guys will now have these videos and pics to help jog your memories when you are old and gray, straining to remember that wonderful Honeymoon.

You guys have fun in Vegas! Can't wait to see your reactions once you get there. lol

Unknown said...

looks like you are having fun !! loved that shower in new york...making me homesick with all those pictures. keep safe..sally h.x

Anonymous said...

Hiya ZAP!! Thanks for sharing your honeymoon with us, it is wonderful to be able to join you in your journey..it all looks so amazing. I am so glad you guys are having the honeymoon of a lifetime! Love you lots

Sue
xo